Privacy & Cookies Policy
Effective: 1st May 2012
CookieLawInfo is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This webpage tells you the data protection and privacy practices for StewartPattersonBarrister.co.uk, specifically:
- What personally identifiable information is collected
- Which organisation is collecting this information
- How this information is used
- Our policy on sharing this information
- How we protect your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in this information
Plain English Summary
We take your privacy very seriously.
Children (under 18s) are not eligible to use our services and should not submit any personal information to StewartPattersonBarrister.co.uk.
StewartPattersonBarrister.co.uk does not actively track you as an individual.
Should you send us an email via the contact forms on this site, your name, email address, phone number and message will be emailed to us (as you would expect). This information is kept private. We will store this information within our own email system so that we are able to respond to you.
Should you comment on a blog post or web page on this site, then your name, email address, IP address and message will be stored in our website database (as you would expect). This makes your name, website address and comment (but not your email address) viewable by the general public on the website.
The website does use some cookies when you browse this website. These are used to ensure proper running of this website, and also to help us improve your experience when browsing.
NONE OF THE INFORMATION WE GATHER VIA COOKIES IDENTIFIES YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL – IT IS ALL ENTIRELY ANONYMOUS.
Remarketing & Analytics
- We use Google Remarketing cookies with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- Us and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie & Google Remarketing Cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
The cookies we use are detailed below:
If you wish to opt out of the use of analytics and cookies, then please follow the following links: